Friday, November 14, 2014

Shimmery Distress Ink Watercolor Resist

Hello Everybody! Today's card is mainly focused on this awesome water colored background. I used clear embossing powder to heat emboss this "Artistic Circles" background stamp from Hero Arts. I then took my Mini Distress Inks and my mini tools to sponge on some color onto each circle. After that I took a homemade Perfect Pearls water and sprayed the piece until it had big puddles of ink on it. Then I set it aside to let it dry. I would not heat set this just because it might have a chance of re heating your embossing powder which will mess things up.After that I took a Stampabilities
thank you stamp and inked the top up with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. I then used champagne embossing powder to emboss the you. I also added some Wink of Stella over the thank part of the sentiment. I cut that down and adhered everything together! I also used foam tape to adhere the sentiment to the background. Sometimes keeping a card very simple but having a beautiful background makes the card much more elegant and makes the background the center of attention!
Find all of these products at: Simonsaysstamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment