Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dry Distress Blended Resist



Hello Everybody today's card mainly focuses on this awesome background again from Hero Arts called "Artistic circles". The first thing I did was take the background and stamp it in Versamark Ink and embossed it with clear heat embossing powder. I then took four colors of Mini Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, And Picked Raspberry. I used the mini blending tool to get great blended results! I then Took a damp baby wipe and buffed the surface of the embossing powder and make it shiny white again. Next I took the Tim Holtz Alterations Die (Tiny Tabs And Tags) to cut three of those tag circle supporter things out of black card stock and put two coats of Wink of Stella on them, as well as three hole punched
circles.Then I took a 1/4 inch strip of card stock and stamped "It's your birthday" in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Next I cut a black piece of card stock that was 1/8 in thick on each side of the background! Finally I adhered it all together on a top folding wide A2 card base! I think that buying great background stamps is a good investment because you can use them so many times in so many different ways!
Find all these products at: Simonsaysstamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment