Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ombre Stamped Background + Adding Tags to cards

Hello everybody today's card focuses mainly on this awesome ombre stamped background and adding tags to cards. I started out with a tag that I die cut with Tim's Alteration Tiny Tabs And Tags Die and inked the edges with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. Then I Took a piece of yellow polka dot patterned paper from American Crafts and cut a 1/4 inch border around the tag and adhered them together. Next I took the smallest snowman from a Paper Smooches "Swanky Snow Dudes" stamp set and two snowflakes (the snowman is stamped in black Memento and the snowflakes are stamped with Grey Area from Studio Calico). For the sentiment stamp I used a Momenta stamp set full of Christmas greetings (this is stamped in Navy Hero Arts Ink). I then took a Recollections Cats Eye background stamp and inked it up with: Tide Pool (Hero Arts), Clear Blue (Studio Calico), And Navy (Hero Arts) ink. Next I cut a panel so it peeked out of the stamped background piece a tiny bit (using that same yellow paper). Finally I adhered everything together on to a top folding card base with the tag on foam adhesive!
See my Youtube video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDBk_8fxXk
Find all these products at: simonsaysstamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment